Unity Community Primary is a Rights Respecting School, meaning our children are rights holders.
As a Governing body, we want to ensure that we a duty bearers to supporting our children’s rights. We want to improve how the pupil’s voice is heard by us and how their opinions are captured.
We want to ensure that our children’s rights are protected, and this sometimes means that equity is more important than equality. Some children will need more help to give them an equal chance. We want to ensure that our policies are in the best interest of our children and that their rights are taken into account.
As Governors, we regularly monitor the school and nursery’s response to safeguarding to ensure that all our children are protected from harm.
We monitor and support how the school and nursery is delivering teaching and learning, ensuring that they have the resources needed to support learning for all children.
- Unity Community Primary Funding Agreement Download
- Big Life Schools Articles of Association Download
- Governing Committee Attendance Download
- Terms of Office Download
- LGC Terms of Reference Download
- Register of Interests Download
- Big Life Schools Scheme of Delegation Download
- Big Life Schools Annual Report and Financial Statement 2022 Download
- Big Life Schools Annual Report and Financial Statement 2021 Download
- Big Life Schools Annual Report and Financial Statement 2020 Download
Copies of agendas and minutes are available upon request by contacting the School Business Manager. Gina.firstname.lastname@example.org