The community were consulted throughout the implementation stage and they decided on the colour of the uniform. We are proud of our uniform and believe every child should wear it.
Our uniform consists of:
- Dark grey sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo
- White or purple plain polo shirt
- Dark grey trousers/shorts or skirt/pinafore dress
- Purple gingham check dress in the summer
- Black footwear
- No jewellery except ear studs and a watch
- The PE kits consists of a white t-shirt and black shorts/black tracksuit bottoms/black leggings.
Each new child will receive a jumper and book bag from school. Additional school jumpers can be purchased from the school office for £8.50. Plain grey jumpers can also be worn and are available to buy in most major shops.