We are recruiting new positions for September 2018
Teaching Assistant Level 4: An experienced and dynamic practitioner to lead the teaching assistants NJC point 22-26
Teaching Assistant Level 3: An experienced and committed practitioner to support teaching and learning, initially in Year 5 NJC point 17-21 Term time only pro rata
Applications are welcomed from self-reflecting, positive, adaptable candidates to work in our inclusive, richly diverse school who:
- Have a passion and enthusiasm for children’s learning and well-being.
- Have proven experience of working with primary aged children
- Have great people skills and experience of leading a team
- Have excellent language, literacy and numeracy skills
- Have high expectations of children’s learning and behaviour
- Are able to be flexible, show initiative, be reliable, resilient and enthusiastic
- Are confident and motivated and work well as part of a team.
- Will help provide a stimulating and creative learning experience for all children
- Have warmth, care and sensitivity when dealing with children and adults
Unity can offer;
- A culturally diverse community
- A supportive staff team
- Opportunities to grow; career and personal development
- A fantastic new building with new technology
- Support of The Big Life group
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply – information for applicants
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please telephone the office to arrange a time to visit. 0161 871 2614
To apply for this post, please download the attached forms and return directly to the school either by email to: email@example.com or by post to the school address.
Alternatively application packs can be obtained from the school website www.unitycommunityprimary.com
- Application Form
- TA4 Job Description and Person Specification
- TA3 Job Description and Person Specification
Closing Date: 07 June 2018 17:00
Interviews: 13/06/2018 (TA4) and 14/06/2018 (TA3)