Teaching Assistant Vacancies
We are looking to recruit two experienced and committed practitioners, one to KS1 and one to KS2 to support teaching and learning as our school grows and we have more classes.
Applications are welcomed from self-reflecting, positive, adaptable candidates to work in our inclusive, richly diverse school who:
- Have a passion and enthusiasm for children’s learning and well-being.
- Have proven experience of working with primary aged children
- Have excellent language, literacy and numeracy skills
- Have high expectations of children’s learning and behaviour
- Are able to be flexible, show initiative, be reliable, resilient and enthusiastic
- Are confident and motivated and work well as part of a team.
- Will help provide a stimulating and creative learning experience for all children
- Have warmth, care and sensitivity when dealing with children and adults
Unity can offer:
- A culturally diverse community
- A small, supportive staff team
- Opportunities to grow; career and personal development
- A fantastic new building with new technology
- Support from The Big Life group
We have two positions available, initially to support children in Y2 and Y3 but as the school is growing there will be opportunity to work across the whole primary age-range.
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply – information for applicants
You can find the job description and person specifications for this role here.